Normal support hours of operation are Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm EST. Please expect a response within this time frame.
Trouble Logging In?
- Make sure you are using the correct login link.
- Try using another browser. If you use other Frontline applications, the browser may be auto-filling your username and/or password. Try a browser you don’t normally use.
- Utilize the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username” options.
- If you are unable to move past initial Registration Submission page below:
- Try disabling your pop-up blocker, the credit card information box is a pop-up window, learn how here.
- If you are unable to move past the below Credit Card information box below:
- Please try clearing your cache or try using a different browser. Check out this article
- If you are registered and placed on Credit Hold
Let us know that you have completed your training by using the "Contact Us" button at the top right corner of any screen in the learning center.
Remember certification as a substitute teacher requires successful completion of a minimum of twenty clock hours of training. See Modese Substitute Teacher Certification Requirements. In order to have your certificate of completion you must have a minimum of 20 clocked training hours, and all assessment or check-in questions must be completed.